Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Beauty Beneath

I was one of those people who believed that if you had inner beauty that was all to it. As I have aged, I realize it is very childish to think of inner beauty as the only valued quality. i think outer beauty too matters. I am not taking about plastic beauty or kilos of make up. I am taking about taking care of yourself. Looking nice!

If someone comes to me and says that I only care about inner beauty that I just want to ask, do they like compliments or not? If they do and they are lying to themselves and others too.

Inner beauty and outer beauty are like the sides of a coin. Both matter. you can't just be good looking or  never care for yourself. Hiding beneath bad choices in clothes, huge glasses is simply wrong. God gave you a gift by making you, please respect by taking care of it. 

I know i am ranting and all but all this takes to me one question. If we can't love ourselves as we are then there is point of living. But is it wrong to look good ? I mean i get that love yourself and be proud of you are. I am not asking people to get plastic surgery. I am just saying a dash of lip gloss never hurt anyone. A good haircut never made anyone frown and above all, a compliment never made anyone cry.

So why to go in this debate of good or bad. Just be the best of you and that means a little TLC and I am all for it. Because It's about Marketing these days and no one likes a bad product. 

Keep smiling and Keep looking Good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment