Thursday, May 9, 2013

My eSSel WORLD...

I am sorry for the delay for this blog. I know it had been quite sometime that I promised both of you that I will write it. I know, I know I am lazy dum.. you love me nonetheless.

To start off the essel journey, I was not sure whether i even wanted to be here. i could have been in delhi job searching and enjoying with you know who (wink) but life had other plans for me indeed.

The first day was okay, i didn't know what to think of it and Nan (yes, I am giving you a new name) was puking her guts out. I didn't see you that day or even for two months at least not with the same perception.

Deps on the other hand was a different ball game. I knew her from our placement and we quickly become the love to hate and hate to love friends. We never had any agreement on anything..

There is no day in my life that goes without thinking how much crazy ass fun with had and that those were the "Days"

Well, back to the journey, we were total of six people and no work in a place where there was a availability of bed. It had to be more than job. I felt like it was a 6 month course in fun, frolic and mind blowing stupidities.  We played games (yes, we are 22 year old's and play games.. that how crazy we are.) Nans and Deps we become closely knit together as the days of departure come.

From Nan's tension to Deps's antics, I don't know what I miss more. The way she said "we will miss you Sir to a senior or calling another senior as Ramu (kaka). It had been a plethora of  some very bad pjs and some very good ones. The special mention to matt and glossy black. Of course the chidiya.. I am not bird watching with you people anymore.

The KPO's to the excel sheets with formula's. to Visio to paint. We had done it all. The coffee runs to the Vada Pav wala.. It seems so placid and every day but it was the fun with we had when we there. i don't think any of us thought that we will find friends. there would only be colleagues. I know now that it was not such the case.

There are things I want to mention here and I don't know how.. It makes to want to go back in time and enjoy all those moments again. I would love to go Man Singh again and get my picture clicked as I was the only one left out of it or the pictures we clicked at every turn. 

You people have made it special in every way. Not to sound too goey.. I miss you. i miss the fun and most of all I miss the time we all were together. 
XOXO

Awesome ;)

2 comments:

  1. i lyk d blog bt its d same case with eve1 of us :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is... And thanks for being the first person to comment on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete