Thursday, October 18, 2012

Mindless jargon

Mindless Jargon

Jargon is a term that is given to a person who speaks highly technological stuff that no one understands. So here I am speaking mindless and directionless jargon.

I will get straight to the point I am bored and this is a way to kill/ murder time for me. I am not going to make sense one day or today. It would not be a diary entry. It would not be my life. It would be my way of saying who the heck cares what it is.

I had just read The Casual Vacancy By  J.K. Rowling and it took me a week to complete it (my standard time for any book is 1 or maximum 2 days). I did not give up on the novel and read it in small doses.

It was Good or Bad, I have no idea but I DID FINISH it because it was J.K. Rowling's novel. I wish there was a protagonist  there was a theme. There was something on which my attention could hang. There was none yet it did not leave in between. When it got over I had a bitter sweet moment. It was like i left a place which i despised yet it was my hometown . How could you hate it? It was ingrained in you.

You might not love this novel or go for a second read but it portrayed emotions with a rawness that left you wounded with their callousness and apathy. Somehow these characters make you like them.

Do i wish it was harry potter VIII, I do but would i not read this. I don't know. :)

If you do read it just don't think of harry potter and you would not be disappointed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment